Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 1 at Grandma's House



Today we went to my mom's house. Amber was feeling good today, so we went down to visit. When we got there, my mom had gotten this new makeup from my grandma. Of course the girls LOVED it, and had to put some makeup on! I had my camera and captured it all. They were so adorable! Aubrey painted grandma's toes and fingernails with polish, they did uncle Cale's hair, they put makeup on grandma and myself (we looked gorgeous) They are just the cutest girls ever and I am so glad that my girls and Amber's girls are so close and play so well together. They are going to have amazing memories when they get older of their childhood together!

I have committed myself to a challenge of taking a picture a day for 365 days. It will help me be more creative, and give me all of those memories throughout the whole year. You see when I take pictures for others, I get really burnt out and never seem to take pictures of my own kids and family anymore. I want to get back to the whole reason I started taking pictures in the first place. So I am challenging myself to a whole year of photos. Anyway, it was a very fun day 1 of pictures! :)


















3 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin' cute Mandy. What beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O' And I added you to my blog. I hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool I am adding you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete