
So my sweet Aubrey Jo comes to me tonight soooo excited and proud, saying "MOM! Look what I MADE!" She was so excited, she had found my stash of squares for the quilt I am making for the girls' beds (OK OK I have been working on this project for over a year now, it's not coming along quickly lol) But yes, I did put a lot of work into it so far. She was so excited, she "Just cut that "mavrick" (fabric) away and now it's a fuzzy blankie!!!" How do you tell your sweet innocent girl who is so excited about what she created that she completely ruined a square for her quilt?! You don't...you just grit your teeth and smile and say "WOW, what a good job sweetheart! I love your special blankie, it's so nice!" while running and hiding any other trace of the quilt from her so she cannot make another one! Such a cute innocent thing I just couldn't not take pictures. Here is her fabulous "blankie" she made!
(and the last green square is another one I made, the yellow fabric around the first flower should cover the whole thing, like the green does on this flower lol. So fun....

(and the last green square is another one I made, the yellow fabric around the first flower should cover the whole thing, like the green does on this flower lol. So fun....
Oh dear. Cute little Aubrey. Don't you just love it when things like that happen. You will have to tell her I love her new blankie! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Ok this is harder than you think!! Your letter is S. Good luck and have fun!! :)
ReplyDelete