Okay several people have been doing this on their blogs and I loved the idea. Amber picked a letter for me to list my ten favorite things that start with that letter. She picked the letter "S" so here is my attempt to write 10 things. 1. Sweet girls--my sweet sweet little girls are my favorite thing in the whole world!
2. SISTER! I love my sister! She is the best, such an amazing person, I just love her.
3. Stars-I love to sit on our swing and just gaze at the stars
4. Sunshine-I like it to be sunny and warm with NO WIND!
5. Sugar cookies-yummy!
6. Scrapbooking-digitally that is!
7. Saturday and Sunday! Those are my days off!
8. School-not for me having to go to work, but it's a wonderful thing when your kids are in school!!! :)
9. Sunkist-I love this orange soda, it's my favorite.
Dang this is harder than I thought...hmmm I can't seem to think of another one! LOL!
10. SLEEP!!! I love my sleep and it is essential for me to have a good day--but having kids kind of throws the whole sleep thing off most days!
Good Job! I love the s tag you made at the top too! So cute!
ReplyDelete