Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 2nd

Yesterday was a busy day. It was Grandma Jodie's birthday. So we got up and got ready, and Aubrey wrapped grandma's present. Aubrey was so cute. She used about half a roll of tape on the present, and she had to peek in the hole to see if you could see it, and if you could see the book she had to tape more. It was really cute!

























After we left Grandma Jodie's, we went to Walmart to get some groceries. I was so excited when they had a Wii Fit in stock! I have been wanting one but have not been able to find it in stock anywhere! Lindsay just LOVES the wii that santa brought us! So I took a couple pictures of her playing the new wii. (sorry the pictures are not the best I cannot find my new flash I bought :( I had to use the on camera flash. bleck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment