So I have been tagged again! On Facebook, but I thought I would post this on my blog as well since I took the time to write it all out lol!
If you were tagged in this, please copy this paragraph & paste this in a new note then write 25 things about you. If you are receiving this, and you have already written one, good job! Once you have written your 25 items down, tag 25 friends (please include me!), and send it on. But now, here's a little about me.
1. I love it when people are happy. I want everyone to just be happy all of the time.
2. I hate that when i try to clean it ends up a mess an hour later, what's the point in trying sometimes. It drives me completely insane.
3. I love that I live so close to my family. Most people have family issues and issues with in-laws, but i don't. I have a wonderful family and wonderful in-laws and I am very happy to have everyone close so we can see them often.
4. Family is number one. There is nothing more important to me than my family.
5. I am sad that I get so sick while pregnant and don't want to do it again. It makes me sad and feel bad, but the not wanting to ever have to go through that EVER again in mylife totally outweighs the wanting a baby.
6. My biggest fear is losing one of my children or having them get sick with a terminal illness. Nothing scares me more than that.
7. I hate it when my blankets on my bed aren't perfect. It drives me completely nuts.
8. I love to go places. My husband likes to stay home. Sometimes I hate that lol.
9. I wish sometimes that I had more time to take pictures for myself and not other people. I go back and forth on whether I should keep doing it as a business. I love doing it, but my family pictures lack when i do it for others.
10. I hate the winter. I HATE the cold! And the wind it just ruins it all no matter what season. Boy am I living in the wrong place!
11. I have a weakness for ice cream. It is yummy and my favorite thing is homemade mint oreo milkshakes. I am a sucker for those!
12. I love my miniature horse. The smell of a horse reminds me so much of when my grandpa was alive. I miss him so much, and I love my miniature horse smell it brings back all of those memories.
13. I wish there was some way to keep my kids little forever. They are cute, when I ask them when they get big and get married and move out if they will love me still they both tell me "No mom, I want to always live with you" I say "even if you're married?" they tell me "yes mom he can live here too" oh boy won't they change their minds when they get big lol.
14. I love baby feet. Bare feet. I think I'm obsessed with feet pictures. Joe thinks I'm weird. He wonders why i never put socks on the girls in pictures. I love feet!
15. There is nothing more peaceful than being up in the mountains. I love camping and riding our 4wheelers and feeling the air blow through my hair as I breathe in that sweet mountain air. Nothing more relaxing than that.
16. I'm a little paranoid that something will happen to my husband while he's at work. I hate when I can't get a hold of him my mind starts wondering what happened to him and I freak out.
17. I can't stand my kitchen to be dirty. That's probably the one thing that is always clean every day. I have to unload the dishwasher right when it's done and load it as the dishes get dirty. I can't stand dirty dishes in the sink. It's gross.
18. I wish I would have learned to play the piano better when I was a kid. I love piano music, it soothes me, and I wish I could play beautiful piano music!
19. I wish I could explore the world and experience everywhere first hand. I would love that.
20. There is nothing better in this world than having a child. The love of a child is so awesome and sweet and being a mom is so rewarding I love it so much.
21. I am a procrastinator. I hate that I am, but I cannot help it. I want to change it but I always seem to fall back to my procrastinating ways.
22. I freak myself out in the dark. My mind starts thinking of what is out there (nothing I know lol) but what if's and I get really scared.
23. I wish I had an endless supply of money so I could give to others all of the time. There is nothing that gives you a better feeling than doing something nice for someone else. I love that feeling and I love people to be happy. I love to give to others when I can.
24. I have a hard time saying no to people. I am a sucker and I easily give in. Sometimes I have to call my mom for support so I can tell someone no.
25. I have always been fascinated with fossils and finding old things or pretty much anything in the badlands. I never go out and look, but it would be so fun to find something really neat out there. I remember walking in the bottoms when I was a little girl and I found a goose nest. I thought that huge goose egg was soooo cool I took it to school and they put it in an incubator and I have been fascinated with finding things my whole life.
No comments:
Post a Comment