It snowed last night, and the girls were so excited to go play out in the snow. In September for Aubrey's birthday, we got a miniature horse. He is soooo cute! We named him "Buddy". My girls just love him, but I think I love him the most! Joe was not happy about it when we got him, but Buddy has sure grown on him, he finally admitted last night that he is quite fond of the little guy. :) So today for our picture of the day, we took pictures with buddy :)




Hi Mandy! The blog looks great! your pictures are of course, beautiful! I am also doing a photo a day, I recruited some friends and we call it Project 365(like everyone else, lol!) I had a blog on here, how did you get it to look like this? I deleted mone because I never use it, we are at shutterfly...I made each kid a site and I have my own for my photos I take. If you want to check them out, here they are:
ReplyDeleterobertmerlin.shutterfly.com password is bob
benjaminescher.shutterfly.com pw is ben
evelynfay.shutterfly.com pw is evelyn
shannonwilliams.shutterfly.com this one is members only so if you want to see any of it I need your email. Glad you are all doing so good!! Miss you!