So I have been doing terrible at keeping up with our blog! Seems that when school started again life just got so busy again! I am going to try, but I cannot guarantee a picture a day. I know I know I've already failed at that. I never realized how hard it would be to find the time when we get up at 6am and are out the door a 7:20, get home at 4:30 and then it gets dark, we do homework and dinner and pajamas and off to bed! No time for anything else! lol. So I will do my best lol. Here are a few I took the other night :)
Lindsay fell asleep on daddy while snuggling, and it was just too sweet. If you ask her about it though she did NOT fall asleep, she is very very adamant about it! LOL!


Aubrey loves her ponies. She has the biggest imagination E.V.E.R. It is so cute. She can entertain herself all day long with these ponies!
Yay, I'm glad you found my blog! Your blog is addorable and I can't believe you have 2 cute little girls! It's amazing how fast time goes by for all of us "Old Folk"
ReplyDelete