Wednesday, January 14, 2009

16 facts about me--I was tagged

Here's the rules: once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals. At the end, tag 16 other folks. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. I am terrified about the economy and work being so slow.

2. I wish Amber felt better, I miss having my happy sister as my friend to talk to every day. I can't wait until she has that sweet baby and can feel better.

3. I love my kids more and more every day, Lindsay cracks me up so much about the wii it is an obsession with her! Aubrey can't get a bigger imagination, I love to watch her play with her pet shops and ponies it's pretty hilarious.

4. I love babies. Wow I have gotten to do a baby session this past week and it was so much fun, if I could take pictures of babies all the time that would be awesome.

5. My love for my husband grows more and more, seriously I am married to the most awesome man in the whole world. He is perfect. He loves us unconditionally. He is the best daddy ever. He is my whole world and my best friend.

6. I love to give to others. I wish I was rich, I would give it to everyone who was in need.

7. I really like doing the crosswalk, believe it or not! Those kids are so cute and funny, I enjoy doing it.

8. I wish it wasn't so dang cold outside. I want to spend more time with my miniature horse buddy. He is so stinkin cute. He reminds me of my childhood when grandpa was still alive and we rode horses, I love horses!

9. One day I would like to take Joe to Alaska. What an awesome place that would be to go see.

10. I hate cancer. It scares me. It is awful and I wish kids never got cancer. It's so sad, they are so innocent and should never have to experience that. EVER.

11. I am freakishly weird about remembering numbers. I remember my friends' phone numbers from middle school! When I worked at ta I would remember the first 10 digits of most credit cards (when the last 4 numbers were different) I remember addresses and phone numbers and card numbers and all sorts of numbers, weird I know!

12. I have a paranoia of dying. I jsut don't think I will live to be old and it scares me. I also have a paranoia of my husband getting hurt. I know I need to let it go but it consumes me sometimes.

13. I love my front loading washer and dryer. Who knew that something so simple could make someone like me so happy? LOL Before I had to run the dryer 3 times before the clothes were dry. Now I am so amazed I go in there and they are all dry when it gets done! I LOVE IT!

14. One of my biggest pet peeves is my bed not being made just right. I hate messy blankets, I want the bed to stay neat and made while I sleep.

15. I always want to make people happy. Sometimes I think it's one of my downfalls as I never want to say no. But I don't like it when people are sad or unhappy.

16. I love living so close to all of our family. I love how my girls have great cousins that they get to play with and have wonderful memories with. Family is number one in my eyes, and I am so happy we can all be together.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to be myself again either Mand! Sorry I'm not fun right now! It will get better soon. I remember feeling like you when you were pregnant with Aubrey and missing you being yourself too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I am the same way with numbers! I think I remember every phone number I ever had, including those of my friends and ex boyfriends, ha ha! And I am the person to go to if a family memeber can't remember someones birthday...I know all my family...friends from school, and people I used to work with, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete