Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Sweet Sweet Girls--pictures 2011

As you all may know, I love to take pictures of my sweet girls.  I love to take pictures of everything.  I think my camera is an appendage on my body.  I think most days, Joe would like to throw it out the window.  But I love it, and I think someday he will look back and be so glad that we have all of these pictures.  I have wanted to take my girls over to Evanston to the machine shop for quite some time now and take some pictures of them over there.  It's the coolest place.  I just love it!  We also took a few at the fort as well.  I want to share some of my super cute sweet girls on my blog.  Enjoy! :)

This picture, she will hate, but it is so her.  She is just my whiney little girl.  I love her to pieces, but this picture shows the true Aubrey Jo that we get to see a lot.  I just love her!

My beautiful Lindsay



I love this one.  They are jumping and having fun!



I love this one of Aubrey!  She is just gorgeous!



Being Silly!

They thought they were so funny by throwing rocks at me!





No comments:

Post a Comment