My baby girl is officially growing up! She graduated from kindergarten this year. She is so cute. They learned this song and they had to do it, it was called "Tony Chestnut" and they had to touch their toes for "toe" and knees for "knee" (toe-knee) then chest then their forehead for nut, then their nose for "knows" and eye for "I" and she was so nervous that she wouldn't be able to do it fast enough. she did great! She practiced, and did a great job. She was so cute! I am sad that my baby is getting so big! She had Mrs. Aimone for Kindergarten, and we LOVED her! I cannot tell you how perfect of a match she was for Aubrey! Aubrey just love love loves animals, and Mrs. Aimone brings in the bum lambs in the spring to her classroom for the class to feed them bottles! Aubrey loved it! She learned so much, and is now reading. She has grown so much over the past year. I am very proud of her! Her first grade teacher this next year is going to be Mrs. Bluemel. We are excited for first grade, but we are sure going to miss Mrs. Aimone! Sunday, July 17, 2011
Aubrey's Kindergarten Graduation!
My baby girl is officially growing up! She graduated from kindergarten this year. She is so cute. They learned this song and they had to do it, it was called "Tony Chestnut" and they had to touch their toes for "toe" and knees for "knee" (toe-knee) then chest then their forehead for nut, then their nose for "knows" and eye for "I" and she was so nervous that she wouldn't be able to do it fast enough. she did great! She practiced, and did a great job. She was so cute! I am sad that my baby is getting so big! She had Mrs. Aimone for Kindergarten, and we LOVED her! I cannot tell you how perfect of a match she was for Aubrey! Aubrey just love love loves animals, and Mrs. Aimone brings in the bum lambs in the spring to her classroom for the class to feed them bottles! Aubrey loved it! She learned so much, and is now reading. She has grown so much over the past year. I am very proud of her! Her first grade teacher this next year is going to be Mrs. Bluemel. We are excited for first grade, but we are sure going to miss Mrs. Aimone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment