Thursday, July 14, 2011
Day 16: Someone who inspires you
This post would definitely have to be my sister, Amber. She is amazing. She is so good at cleaning and organizing things, her house is immaculate and it blows me away at how much work it has to be to keep it that way! She is very good at keeping herself healthy and looking good at all times too! And she is so good at decorating! I wish I could have the skills that she does! Not only is her house immaculate, it is decorated so wonderful! I wish I could just have a little bit of these things from her! She inspires me, and when I go for a walk I actually tell myself in my head when I'm tired "amber wouldn't give up now--she would keep going" so yes, my favorite sister is a huge inspiration to me. I love her dearly and wish I could be just a little more like her. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment