Friday, March 4, 2011

30 days, 30 photos

 

Amber posted this on facebook, and I thought it would be a fun thing to do.  Today is day one.  So here goes, a picture of me and ten facts.  
1. I hate conflict
2. I absolutely love the smell of bleached clean bedding
3. I love to give to others
4. I have bad allergies and sensitive eyes so if you see me and it looks like I am crying I'm not, my eyes just water. I cry when I laugh too.
5. I love the smell of rain and sagebrush
6. I have a weakness for ice cream. I just love that stuff
7. I am not much of an outdoor person. I do it with my family, but I hate the heat and I hate the cold
8. I love to craft and make cute new things
9. I love to travel and wish I had money to go places
10. I am 28 and have never flown on an airplane.

1 comment: