Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 10: A picture of the person you do the craziest stuff with

  
Okay, I have to put both of these girls for this one.  They both were my partners in crime when I was little!  I don't do much of anything crazy anymore, but as kids I remember doing a lot of funny stuff with Chantell and Misty!  They crack me up!  Like the time we snuck out of my house in the wee hours of the morning, put misty's car in neutral and pushed it up the road behind my mom's, and drove up to Brian Hooten's house where all the boys were sleeping on the trampoline...we would have been okay if we hadn't woke up Trudy and she wouldn't have called my mom!  Or the time that Chantell and I snuck out to go up town and drive by Joe's house....we had many times we played tricks on the boys.  We never really did anything really stupid or anything, we just had a lot of fun together.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment