This week, here are the things I am thankful for:
1. The Chiropractor! Without him, my headaches and migraines would be much worse!
2. My Family. I have such a good family. Days like today when I get together with them, I come home feeling great, rejuvenated, and happy. I love each and every one of them!
3. My Kindle. Yes, I know, I am spoiled! I absolutely love this thing!!! I love to read, and this lets me take as many books as I want to conveniently in my purse! LOVE it!
4. My Camera. Without it, I think I'd be lost. I love that thing. I love creating beautiful art with it. I love being able to document wonderful memories with it. I cannot imagine not having it. I hate using cameras that aren't as good. I am spoiled, yes, but I just love the quality and the control it gives me over the picture.
5. My healthy family! We have been so lucky to not get the bad sicknesses that are going around! (knock on wood!!!) I hope we continue to escape it and do not get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment