How on earth do you pick just one favorite memory? What a hard thing to do. I have so many wonderful memories! I thad a hard time trying to decide what to put, and I think this picture is a representation of a whole lot of those memories in one picture. There are so so so many wonderful memories I have with my grandpa. Some of my favorites are when I was little and all of the men were haying and grandpa had us get in the front of the pickup truck and drive real slow while they loaded the hay on the back. Or when we used to help grandpa push cows. How I loved that! Or the time when I was 14 and grandpa took me out to turtle hill in their blue chevy astro van, which was a stick shift. He taught me (or tried to) how to drive it. I remember coming down the hill and being so nervous. Another wonderful memory is when we were younger, and the roads would flood over, I remember one time grandpa piled us grandkids in the back of the car and rolled down all the windows. He drove as fast as he could through the water with the windows down and splashed water inside the car, we were soaked! Grandma was so mad! How grandpa would go hay in the field and leave the rice rocket afor me to bring him some lunch and water, and I wasn't close to being old enough to drive. How he owed us twinkies every time he got stuck. Anyway, I could go on forever. I miss grandpa, some of my favorite memories are with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment