Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 4: A picture of your favorite night

 
Okay, so I thought about this, and while I love my children, I don't really feel like the night they were born was my favorite, I mean I did not have the best experience in the hospital, lol. after hours of labor, bad nurse experiences, etc.  I was happy, but I don't think that was my favorite night.  As for the night I got married, well I was happy to get married to such a wonderful man, but that night has been a sore spot for me since we got married.  I don't think having a new husband who drinks so much at our reception that he passes out qualifies as the best night ever either.  So after thinking about it, I would have to say it would be the night that Joe and I got engaged.  That was a wonderful night, and I was so happy.  Of course, I don't have a picture of that night, so I am putting one of our engagement pictures on here.  We don't have any wonderful proposal stories, Joe and I decided to get married and we went and picked out a ring.  I couldn't stand it.  I couldn't wait for him to propose, so I convinced him to just give me the ring.  He did, and it was official.  I was a very happy girl, and what a lucky girl I have been since.  I couldn't have asked for a better husband and man to marry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment