Monday, February 21, 2011

Too Cute For Words!!!

  

Sweet girl, our sweet little bean bug, Aubrey Jo, has been wiggling and wiggling her top tooth for a few months now.  It finally was getting looser, and with the help of her expert big sister, Lindsay, she got it VERY loose yesterday.  She just could not stand it and realllllly wanted the tooth fairy to come last night!  So mommy grabbed a hold of it and pulled it out.  It popped out really easy!  She is too cute for words with a missing top tooth! I just love my baby girl! 

 
When I first told her I wanted to take a picture this morning, this was the look she gave me.  I think my kids really do get tired of mommy's camera! LOL! 


 
 She was eating her cereal when I took the picture.  This is just another one of the cute outtakes that I took. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment