My sweet husband surprised me on Valentines Day with roses. That's a pretty big thing for him, considering I have not gotten flowers from him since we have been married. He is such a wonderful husband, and an awesome daddy too. He also bought one single rose with pink baby's breath for each of the girls, and he even went and bought them a cute little box of chocolates too. It was so cute!
For Joe, I made....FOOD! lol I made these super cute yummy mini peach pies, and some divine lasagne, breadsticks, and some super cute yummy cake balls. The girls and I set up some candles and prepared the table, and we all ate by candlelight and had a wonderful dinner!
I was asked to be the mom in charge of Lindsay's valentines party (I always seem to get picked to be the mom in charge!!!) and we found these adorable bear cake pops on bakerella's website, so we decided to make them for her class. Let me tell you, talk about a royal PAIN in the BUTT!!! Seriously, I spent 2 days making these little guys! And then I had to wrap them in sucker covers and tie bows etc.!!! They were SO CUTE though, and a huge hit! I'm glad I have pictures because I'm sure I won't be doing that again anytime soon! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment