Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

 This week, some things I am thankful for are:

1. School.  I love my children dearly, but school sure does keep a mom sane!

2. My husband!  It was Valentines Day a few days ago, and he bought me roses!  He is so great to me!  He never ceases to amaze me at how awesome and wonderful he is!

3. Bleach!  I LOVE washing my clothes in bleach!  What a nice clean smell it gives them!  I am addicted!

4.  The fact that my husband has a good job.  Recently I heard that some friends of mine have a year for their husbands to find a new job.  I feel so bad for them.  I am so very greatful for the job that my husband has!  It is a wonderful job with excellent benefits!  I am just so greatful for it!!!

5.  My new oven!  This thing is cool!  It has a delay timer and will even time cook and shut off when it's done!  It just goes to show how long I have dealt with a crappy oven!  i am loving this one!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment