Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday











I have decided to do what my sister did, which is every thursday I am going to list what I am thankful for at that time. Today, this week, I am thankful for:

dishwashers--oh how spoiled we are with dishwashers. It makes doing the dishes so much easier and I am so glad I live in a day where there is such thing as a dishwasher!

Computers--I LOVE my computer, could not be without it! I am a technical junkie and I love to do many things on my computer!

My husband--while sitting at the cross walk this morning I was thinking (I sure have plenty of time to think lol) how lucky I am to have the husband I have, how wonderful he truly is. He is so loving, supporting, hard working, and the best daddy to our children, how could it ever get better than that?! I love him so very much and am very thankful for him today!

Crystal Light--I have discovered this on my new "diet" and it has been a great thing to drink! i think I've finally kicked my soda habit! I am loving crystal light!

Scentsy burners--what a wonderful thing they are, to just turn them on and plop in a scent and your whole house smells so yummy! Today's scent is irish cream, and my house smells wonderful!

There's just a few things I'm thankful for right now. I can't list them all or I'd run out of stuff for next week! :P I am blessed and have a wonderful life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment