
Sorry I have not posted to my blog this past week...going to try to be better about it! Today is once again Thursday, and I want to list some things I am thankful for!
***Texting--what a wonderful invention! I hate being on the phone, so it is so nice to just send someone a quick text!
***My car--even though it has 107 thousand miles on it, I love it. We OWN it, it gets good gas mileage, and it's not bad to drive. It does have its issues, but I love it still.
***My girls. I cannot say enough how thankful I am for my girls. They are beyond the cutest sweetest little girls ever, and they make me smile daily!
***Ellipticals! Even though they kick my butt, they kick my butt in a good way...and help me to lose weight and be healthier and get skinny!
***Health Insurance. We have never worked for a place that has ever allowed us to have such good health insurance coverage! I am so happy we have great health insurance now, it is a great feeling knowing we can finally go to the doctor and it won't kill us! :)
Those are a few of the things I am thankful for this week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment