Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A lot of Changes, and 2010 will be a GREAT year! :)

I have had a lot happen since my last post...many changes, most of them have been really great! My husband, Joe, got a job at FMC as a maintenance mechanic. What a wonderful thing this is for us. We are both thrilled, it was needed VERY badly, and we are so happy and blessed that he got the job! He has been there since December 7th, and has really enjoyed it so far.

Another big change is that I have decided to stop doing pictures as a business for other people. I have lost the desire to take pictures of my own children, because it has become a job for me, I am always beyond overwhelmed and cannot focus on anything but the pictures. They have been one of the big causes of my stress, and while it was a hard decision to make it really feels like the right thing for me to do. Since coming to this decision I have felt more happy and have actually wanted to pick up my camera and take more pictures of my sweet girls. I am excited to have more time for ME--scrapbooking, cleaning, BLOGGING, spending stressless time with my family! I am sad to see it go, but I am so happy to begin an easier life for myself and get back to the way it used to be!

I have decided that with all of the extra time I will have (YAY!) I am going to keep up on my blog better. I love how I can print it out at the end of the year and have our year in a book. It's wonderful! I have also decided that I want to take more pictures of my girls. I would do the project 365 but I don't think I can commit to one photo a day at this time, so I am going to do the best I can and take as many as I can. :) With that, I will leave you with a picture of my sweet sweet girls...after all what is a blog post without pictures? :)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful little girls you have!!! Congrats on all the changes! Im sure they are for the best! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete