Saturday, March 28, 2009

What's going on in our world

Wow it's been a while since I have posted anything. Things have been so crazy busy here! I swear it never ends! I have spent a lot of March getting ready for this heritage fair that my mom was doing and asked me to help with. We did that on March 21st. My favorite thing we did for that was this pedigree chart I made for my mom. How awesome is it to be able to see all of your ancestors in pictures right there on the page? I think it is so neat. It turned out great!











Then after we got done, we went to my uncle Barry's house. My cousin Shawn is in the air force, and is stationed in Tucson. They just had their first little girl, AnnaLynn. She is sooooo precious! They came up for a visit and we all got together and had a fabulous time visiting with them and seeing the baby. I loved it. I got to see my cousins that I grew up with, it was so much fun!

A blast from the past--Josh, Amber, Me, Chantell, Misty, Shawn, Sean Michael, and Brandon at easter many years ago!



And on Saint Patrick's day I took Joe down and he got himself fixed so we are permanently done having kids--YAY! It is such a relief that I don't have to worry about it anymore. Everything went well and he is all recovered and back to his normal self. :)





Lindsay has been reading reading reading away--they had a reading race at the school, and she has read several chapter books this week! She is just so smart and such a book worm! Her reading level has increased and she is now at level 2.7-3.8 reading, and working on getting her 4th samurai! Go Lindsay! She was on the blue team for the reading race and their team won!!! YAY!!!! I am just so proud of my little girl!!!!


Aubrey--oh sweet sweet Aubrey! She is going through this very very VERY curious stage, she wants to know "why" and all about things. Why why why! It all started with Aunt Amber having a baby, lol. How do they come out? Do they come out of the belly button? Oh boy try and explain it to a 4 year old. I left it to grandma and she just told her the truth, lol. She asks me questions all the time, and Joe questions all the time, on any random thing she sees or is curious about. What will happen to that person that had to go in the ambulance? And why did that soda pop machine eat my money mom? How does it eat money, mom? We better tell them, mom, it's not good if it eats money! And what are you doing dad? Why are you cutting that truck? (joe's been working in the garage on an old truck doing bodywork to it) and how did you burn the bucket, daddy? The light was too hot when you set it on it? How are we going to give buddy water now? Daddy you're in big big trouble! and on and on and on and ON. Every day I bet I tell ehr why and explain 20 different things. It's so adorable most of the time, at times I just have to tell her to stop asking though, lol! I love her, she is so sweet and so innocent and my sweet sweet aubrey jo!

Another blast from the past, this cracks me up! Misty, Chantell, Me, and Amber all at uncle Barry's house when we were younger--gotta love our hair! LOL!

And last but not least, we went to the movie last night. It is opening weekend of "Monsters vs. Aliens" it was a funny show, we loved it! :) It was a great family night! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Love the pics of us when we are little and holy hair!! LOL! Sorry Aubrey is so curious now. :) Its going to be interesting when I have the baby to see everything she wants to know. :) I love how you need to tell the machine to not eat the money!! LOL! That is really cute. :) Thanks for taking the girls last night. :)

    ReplyDelete