Saturday, March 7, 2009

Scrapbooking!








So my mom has this heritage fair at the church on March 21st. I am helping her with her booth, which has to do with preserving pictures and scrapbooking. I am making a scrapbook for it last minute (working like crazy trying to get it done) and I wanted to share a few pages I did of my sweet girls. It is going to be a scrapbook all about them. These pages are just the beginning pages that have single words that describe them. It's going to be so great and cute when I get it all done. I am excited, I always slack on doing things like this for my own family, so it will be great to have something like this for them! Anyway, I jsut wanted to share my beautiful girls with you guys! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I heard about that heritage fair in our ward.....I really want to go! What time is it and at what church? Those pages are so cute! Maybe if I go to the fair it will get my ball rolling on taking care of all of our pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are so cute! Your girls are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete