Monday, March 2, 2009

Daddy--according to Lindsay and Aubrey


Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT!
Answered by Lindsay-age 6 and Aubrey-age 4


1. What is something dad always says to you? L-to brush our teeth at night A-to go potty


2. What makes dad happy? L-when daddy goes snow machining A-to not yell


3. What makes dad sad? L-not going snowmachining A-when we get the tv and the computer at the same time and he can't go on either.


4. How does your dad make you laugh? L-by tickling me A-by lifting me up in the air!


5. What was your dad like as a child? L-just a little kid. A-he liked to play outside


6. How old is your dad? L-28 A-seventy


7. How tall is your dad? L-I don't know A-(she's holding her hands to show me and it's about a foot tall lol)


8. What is his favorite thing to do? L-go sledding A-go snowmachining!


9. What does your dad do when you're not around? L-watch tv A-go onto the computer


10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? L- I don't know A-for snow machining


11. What is your dad really good at? L-going to work A-driving


12. What is your dad not very good at? L-ghost valley on the wii A-kicking the big blue ball.


13. What does your dad do for a job? L-work. I don't know. A-to go to work. he fixes stuff. trucks perhaps.


14.What is your daddy's favorite food? L-steak A-gravy


15.What makes you proud of your dad?L-when he lifts me up in the air A-when daddy twirls me.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? L-mario A-luigi

17. What do you and your dad do together? L-spend the day with each other A-I know! we dribble a ball!


18. How are you and your dad the same? L-I don't really know. his favorite color is blue and my second favorite color is blue. A-same eyes!


19. How are you and dad different?L-he is a boy and I am a girl A-um....um....he has different hair and I have different hair too.


20. How do you know that your dad loves you?L-because we are very very very special. and he hugs us. A-because we are great at stuff.

21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?L-normally sledding. A-work.

2 comments:

  1. These are way cute! I wish I could hear what my answers would be. I guess I will have to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can add me to your blog list! All of the pictures of your girls are so cute! You are so talented. Thank you so much for your help!

    ReplyDelete