
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT!
Answered by Lindsay-age 6 and Aubrey-age 4
1. What is something mom always says to you? L-to wear jeans every day A-put your animals away
2. What makes mom happy? L-when we don't yell A-to clean up real good, like clean lots.
3. What makes mom sad? L-when we yell A-not cleaning.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? L-by tickling me A-when we race
5. What was your mom like as a child? L-the same? A-just little
6. How old is your mom? L-26 A-I don't really know how old...um 14?
7. How tall is your mom? L-I don't know A-(she's holding her hand up as far as they can go) and says that's as far as my arms can go mom you are bigger than that.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? L-spend the day with daddy A-clean! (lol--yeah right) then she says I know it's clean, cause you like to clean lots.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? L-stay home and clean A-clean
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? L-I don't know. A-pictures! cause you do pictures mom.
11. What is your mom really good at? L-computer and pictures A-cleaning (see a pattern here? lol)
12. What is your mom not very good at? L-standing on her head A-wario's gold mine on mario kart on the wii.
13. What does your mom do for a job? L-crosswalk A-crosswalk
14.What is your mom's favorite food? L-mashed potatoes and gravy? A-the cake things--those ones I will show you, it's not strawberry shortcake. (she comes out with quaker ranch flavored rice cakes--HA if she only knew, lol. I am on a diet and HAVE to eat those instead of chips rofl)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?L-when she cooks me macaroni and cheese A-let me sometimes go outside and play.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? L-littlest pet shop bunny A-princess peach.
17. What do you and your mom do together? L-spend the day with each other A-I don't know, clean together? sometimes like when lindsay is at school we clean bedrooms together. and clean out here together. I think we are doing that today mom.
18. How are you and your mom the same? L-we both have 6 in our age. A-same what? our hair. it's the same color. and we have some jean pants that are the same color mom.
19. How are you and mom different?L-mommy is tall and I am small A-our skin is different (lol???) I don't know. our socks are different. I have tights on today mom.
20. How do you know that your mom loves you?L-because we are special. A-I don't know. I'm thinking mom. Think think think. could it be clean, mom? Oh I know you help me clean my bedroom, mom!
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?L-shopping. A-somewhere to eat. Like Sill's. cause sometimes there is soup there and you like their soup.
Mandy,
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so adorable! I love their answers! :) It sounds like you need to take a break from all that cleaning! haha. That was a way cute idea! Thanks for sharing!