Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week in Review

Well we are still sick at our house. I think this cold just keeps moving from my chest to my sinuses and back, it's awful! We are doing okay though. Aubrey Jo now has the cold, poor baby girl. :( We had a busy week.

I was the mom in charge of Lindsay's school Valentines party. We made these really cute kitty and alligator valentine boxes, of which I am a bad mommy and have not taken a picture of!



On Friday night (friday the 13th) I got a call on my cell phone as I was going to bed. It was my sister and she said my little brother Cale had rolled the car out by gas & go, not far from where I live. I threw on my coat and raced out there. Cale is doing OK, he hit a ditch (huge, more like a canal lol) and tipped the car over. He hurt his wrist, but he is doing okay, thank goodness!







On Valentines day we went and had lunch with daddy at Fiesta Guadalajara. The girls loved that. We love the waiter there, he was teasing the girls so much, they loved it. they just kept laughing and laughing at him. The girls got a wonderful surprise from grandma and pops that night, they came over and gave them some valentine goodies and this really cute puppy (stuffed-not real) that pops picked out for them. They loved it! I woke up Saturday night with really bad pains in my side, so today I get to go to the lovely doctor in Utah. So not fun.




Aubrey Jo has been trying really hard to get up and go potty during the night at night so she does not have any accidents. She earned this really cute puppy that grows and knows her name. We are so proud of her! We are still working on the no accidents thing, but she is doing so well and trying so hard, we had to reward her for all of her hard work! She named her Brownie and loves her so much!






Anyway, that's pretty much our week in review. Not much exciting stuff happening here, just trying to recover from this nasty cold. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment