Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love this man

I just want to say how much I love this man. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met--ever. He is the best daddy to our girls, he loves them SO MUCH, and I just love him. He was reading to the girls the other night, and I had to take pictures. This is what life is all about. I love it!





2 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy!

    I finally figured out this blog thing! lol. I just LOVE your blog though! You are so creative and I love checking every day to see what you will add next! You have such a cute family and such adorable girls! I just wanted to say hi and tell you that your blog is awesome and you have a such great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy,

    This is Tina Redmon (Peterson now). I wanted to say hi...love your blog and your photos are AWESOME. I do photography as well. I have a question for you. Can you email me at tinaredmon@hotmail.com? I couldn't find your email address anywhere.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete