Friday, February 13, 2009

What I love about my Valentines




Lindsay:

-your smile

-how you love me
-your lisp-I love the way you talk, it is so cute

-how you are such a good helper when you want to be
-you are tender hearted and want to help others
-how excited you get when you lose a tooth

-how much fun you have with the wii and how you're my partner in getting healthier

-how you laugh
-how attached you are to that white fuzzy blankie, I have tried to get you to trade it in for a new toy but you just love it so much.
-how smart you are, and how much you love to read
-how you're girly, and you love dresses
-how you write me little notes telling me how much you love me and how I'm the best mommy in the whole world. talk about melting a mommy's heart! I have them hanging up in my room so i can see them every day!
-how sweet and innocent you are
-how you come to me for snuggles when you won't give anyone else snuggles
-how my face lights up when you are there

Aubrey:
-your smile
-your dimples you inherited from your daddy
-your HUGE imagination
-the way you talk, and love to talk, even though sometimes it drives me crazy--it's part of who you are
-how you love that glo-e bear so much! We just cannot be without it!
-how silly you are
-how sweet and innocent you are
-how much you love animals, and your stuffed animals. You can never have enough!
-how you get so excited to see grandma
-how you call fabric "maverik" and the fridge "flidge"
-how you're so honest--you tell me "I don't really like to clean, mom"
-how much joy I feel when I look at you


Joe:
-how you are so perfect for me
-how you are so wise and so smart about everything!
-how much you have taught me-about how we don't yell, and how you won't talk to me until I can be reasonable and talk. we don't fight because of this.
-how you make me feel about myself. You make me feel a lot better than I think I am.
-how sometimes I tell you "You're going to be so proud of me" and you say "honey I am always proud of you"
-how much you love our beautiful girls
-how we compromise. We don't get mad, we just work towards a solution that we can both be happy with. I love how you take into account how I feel about things too.
-how you are such an awesome daddy. You try so hard to be the best daddy ever, and honestly it does not get any better than you for a daddy!
-how you love to wash your truck and my car in the summer. You just like everything to look nice.
-how you love those guns. You are just so cute, you read all about them and I love how you are so indecisive sometimes about them, I just think you are so cute.
-how you work so hard to give our family everything we need.
-how strong yet so gentle you are
-how you can fix things and do it very well
-how your family is the most important thing to you. You want to be there with us for everything.
-how I feel so complete and happy when I am with you.
-how you are the only person that can make me smile and feel better on a bad day.

1 comment:

  1. This was such a sweet post, Mandy. You are such a loving, lovely person yourself!

    ReplyDelete