Monday, February 9, 2009

Sick at our house


So here it is again only what a couple of weeks since I was sick last, and here I am sick again. It's ridiculous, I have such a bad immune system! My kids don't even get sick as often as I do! This weekend we spent it resting, we had a wonderful day with Joe on Saturday. He spent the whole day with us. We went to breakfast and let the girls play at the park. Then we went and took them for some ice cream and rented a movie. We thought we'd try out the whole family movie night thing. We rented IGOR. I was not a fan, lol. There were times when Joe and I both thought the girls would have nightmares from it--see our girls are very sensitive and get scared really easy. We were very lucky though, no nightmares! :) On Sunday Joe went snow machining with his brothers and I slept a lot of the day away. Now we are back to work and school and looking forward to next weekend when we all might feel better! :)

3 comments:

  1. You probably weren't reading my blog a few months ago we took the boys to the theater to see Igor! They love movies and usually do really well, but we all didn't like it! It was an aweful one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new background is cute Mand! I just found that e-mail you sent me with all the new kits today. Sorry I am bad about checking my mail sometimes and with all the facebook e-mails that get in there I didn't realize you had mailed it. I think the stuff you got is cute. I still haven't bought any yet. I will let you know when I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck I just had to laugh. I just got done saying that I had no immune system. I have been to the doctor 3 times in the last 2 months. It is driving me CRAZY!! I'm glad I am not alone. We can be sick buddies!@!

    ReplyDelete