
I want to take time today to express some things that I am thankful for!
1. Warm weather! This week has been beautiful weather, and it has lifted my spirits so much! I love the nice warm weather!
2. The gym. I have been exercising and going to the gym for almost a month now, and it is wonderful. I feel so great. I am seeing a huge improvement in my body and feel great about myself, even though I have a ways to go to be in shape fully. there's just something about dragging myself to the gym that makes me stay there and want to get a good workout in. i don't feel like giving up when I go to the gym.
3. My husband's job. He got hired on at FMC in December and it has been the best thing that has happened to us in a long long time! I am so happy he has a schedule and we can plan things, he has so much more time with us as a family. We have good insurance! I am just so happy and thankful for such a wonderful job!
4. The library. I have found my love for reading all over again. I am so happy to get to check out books for free from the library. I love to read!
5. "sewing" days with my mom, my sister Amber, aunt peg, sister in law Miranda, and grandma. We never "sew" but it is always such a wonderful day of us getting together and visiting and just hanging out. I always come home feeling so much better! We have so much fun together and I am thankful for these wonderful women in my life!
Great things to be thankful for!! :)
ReplyDelete