Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have been feeling creative!

I have been loving having more time at home doing things that I love...and I have been doing some fun things! For Miranda's birthday I made some cute blocks that spell family...I created the letters digitally in photoshop, and then attached them to the blocks and embellished them with real brads, buttons, and ribbon. I loved doing them and can't wait to do some cute blocks for my own house! I also decorated a picture frame and made a diaper cake with decorated letters for a friend's baby shower as well. I am really loving mod podge and enjoying having time to do such fun things! :)




1 comment:

  1. Just a reminder, I will be going private at the end of March, I would love to have you along for the ride! If you want, leave me your email address and I'll include you in my invite list!
    kkmanor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete