Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Pictures of my Sweet girls!

We had a very nice day recently and I really wanted to take my girls out for some new pictures. I just absolutely adore them, and how can you pick out of soooo many cute ones?? My girls did so good! I just love these sweet sweet precious little girls with all of my heart! They are my whole entire world, and they bring a smile to my face every single day!

Lindsay is just so stinking sweet and smart, she is working on getting her 4th samurai at school. A samurai is a reading goal that they have to achieve, and she has gone above and beyond every quarter...even up to her 300% over her goal, almost to 400% of her goal! She is a sweet ray of sunshine. She is getting so big and loving her friends this year. She loves to jump rope and play games on the computer. She is still a momma's girl, which I love about her. She refuses to cut her hair, she wants it long and pretty. She is really into her clothes this year and her appearance. She is so cute and fun and sweet and she just brings a smile to my face! I love my sweet Linds!

Aubrey is also a sweet sweet little girl. She is so tender hearted and just loves animals to death. She wants to feed all of the neighbor's stray cats because she says "They're just so cute mom and I don't want them to be hungry or be mean to them" She still LOVES to talk. Talk talk talk talk talk! She is so smart and tells me all of the time how things work. She always says it in such a cute matter of fact voice. She has the biggest imagination in the entire world. I could give her a few odds and ends and in two minutes she would be playing with them and creating stories. She amazes me with her imagination! She plays so well by herself, which makes it nice for mommy some days! :) She is so very excited that this is the year she gets to start kindergarten. My baby is getting too big! :( We get to take her in to be screened on April 21st. She can hardly wait. I really love her so much and enjoy every possible moment I have with my sweet Aubrey Jo!



















1 comment: