Monday, February 22, 2010

Going back a bit--lindsay's first day of school


Because I was so busy this fall juggling the cross walk and soccer and doing pictures, I fell behind on a LOT of blogging and pictures of my own kids, etc. I really want to include some of this stuff in our book for this year, so I am going to blog about it still, even though it happened months ago. Lindsay started 2nd grade this year. Her teacher is Mrs. Erickson. She LOVES her! Here are a few pictures of her on the first day of school, and Aubrey on the first day of school (because you know even though she didn't get to go to school that day we had to let her wear one of her new outfits and take pictures of her too!) and Aubrey with her best friend and cousin Libby :)





No comments:

Post a Comment