Aubrey got to go to Dr. Clifford's to get her teeth cleaned for the first time. I cannot say enough how much I love Doctor Clifford's office and his staff! What a wonderful place to take your children! She was so nervous at first, but very quickly was excited thanks to his wonderful staff :) She did great, and they were so great with her! I forgot my camera, so I had to take the pictures with my phone. I couldn't not capture how cute she was! She does have some cavities, so we get to go back and get them filled next month. She also has an underbite, but Doctor Clifford said that hopefully when her permanent teeth come in it will resolve itself. If not we just will need to get her a retainer to correct it. Her favorite part of going to the dentist was that she got to pick out her very own new toothbrush and toothpaste, and floss. She also got to pick out a fun sticker too. She looked so cute in the big chair! I hope that going back for fillings does not scare her away! lol



Oh Mandy! I LOVE Aubrey - she's got such a vibrant personality! She reminds me of Analise. :) Yay for going to the dentist - that can be a scary experience for sure! Love ya - Emma
ReplyDelete