Saturday, July 4, 2009

Craziness and SO far behind...

So I am sooo far behind, the past month and a half have been soooo crazy and busy. I need to catch up. So hopefully over the next week you will see all of what we have been doing the past month and a half. :)

I will start with Memorial Day weekend. We went camping with Joe's sister at blacks fork just south of Green River. It was a fun weekend.



Everyone shooting clay pigeons






Joe and sweet linds
















My awesome husband that I love soooo much!








Joe and Aubrey













Aubrey Jo looking at her fingers while eating a smore



Linds roasting a marshmallow









My whole life, I love all 3 of them!

























Aubrey helping momma put some barbecue sauce on the chicken






Sweet Linds fishing
















daddy helping aubrey fish












I was riding with Linds--she was driving! My hands are hanging onto the middle and she was completely driving. :)







3 comments:

  1. How fun! What a great weekend!! Your girls are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe how much Joe hasn't changed!! It's fun to play catch up on all the people I used to rub shoulders with! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four wheeler fun! Gotta love the wide open spaces for all of that roaming...we were able to come and visit for a bit and it felt so relaxing and lovely. Hope your summer is going well :)
    shan
    www.somuchhappyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete