Thursday, July 23, 2009

My smart smart little girl!

Forgive the pictures, I forgot how bad point and shoot cameras stink indoors with low lighting, lol. My sweet sweet smart little Lindsay got two awards on the last day of school. I was specially invited to go attend, because you see she is so smart and reads a LOT. She got the normal 200 book club, that a lot of kids got, which means she read 200 books. But the impressive one is she got the 150 points club award, which is normally given out to 2nd graders. She is only in 1st grade! Both Lindsay and another first grade girl--Jimi Lloyd--received this awesome award. I am just SO proud of my sweet little girl! She is just so smart, and she just loves to read! Way to go Lindsay!!!

Lindsay with both of her certificates, both medals, and also her reading banner. She got 4 samurai's during this year!











1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy,

    I love your background; you are so creative! We've changed our blog address. It's:
    http://somuchhappyness.blogspot.com
    Hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete