So Lindsay and I got to go to an overnighter at girl scout camp this past weekend. It was great. We got to do a lot of fun activities, and the best part about it was we got to spend some special one on one time together. I always get to spend time with Aubrey while linds is at school. Linds is a momma's girl, and I had a great time with my sweet punkin! :) We went up to the Uinta youth camp cabins. It was so much fun. We got to paint our own marshmallow sticks, and sing campfire songs, roast marshmallows, do a scavenger hunt, the girls got to make their own flower presses, paint these cute gardening aprons, they got to play games and get some cute gardening tools, we went on a hike, it was a lot of fun! :)
Linds and Trenaty and Patience doing the scavenger hunt.


writing in her journal

Linds and Patience

Decorating her apron

Linds and her best bud Trenaty

Painting her flower press



Linds and Mackenzie on the hike holding hands, so cute!

Linds and I on our hike


writing in her journal on the hike


Sweet Linds

Isn't she beautiful?

All of the daisy troop on the hike

The whole daisy troop

Linds is on the bottom bunk, ready for bed

Linds and I with our cute painted marshmallow sticks getting ready to roast some s'mores

Linds painting her marshmallow/hot dog stick

During flag ceremony it was so cute, Linds and Trenaty were hugging.
We had so much fun!! Mackenzie is already looking forward to next year.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say what an amazing MOM you are to your girls! You look very happy everyone has hard times and I know you will pull through just keep going! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time!! Linds is so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteAwe.... your sweet girl is such a dolly. Looks like you had a great time with her.
ReplyDelete