Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Birthday


Okay, so I am soooo behind on my blog, but I want to keep it in order and catch up, because quite frankly, this is my journal, lol, and at the end of the year I am going to print it all in a book. So it has to be in order, lol. So bear with me, I am caught up wit all of my pictures for the moment, and am really going to try to get my blog caught up. I have soooo much that has went on in the past 2 months, but I am going to try my best.


My birthday was on May 26th. This year has been such a hard time, with the economy being so bad and Joe's job moving to Pennsylvania, I have really been struggling emotionally this year. I did not even want anyone to acknowledge my birthday, I wanted to be alone and wallow in my misery. Well of course my wonderful family would have nothing of that. I had a great birthday! My mom surprised me with a point and shoot digital camera--I have been wanting one t o carry along in my purse so bad so I could have more pictures for my blog, but with the huge pay cuts at work there was just no way I was going to be able to get one anytime soon. My mom made me cry when she gave me that. It was sooooo nice of her, and just what I needed to pick me up on my birthday! My wonderful sister made me a banana cream pie--my favorite! They took me out to lunch and it was such a wonderful birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment