
Our Easter was great! We dyed 72 eggs--what was I thinking?!--after eating all of the egg salad sandwiches and giving grandma 18 eggs and eating all of the deviled eggs we could stand,


we had to throw some away lol. We spent Easter

at my mom's house having dinner and did an egg hunt for the kids. The girls had a blast. The easter bunny brought

them both a cool new kite. We got to fly it on Easter but have been sick since. We are now all sick with a yucky cold and fever the works, so not fun at our house.... :(
Your page is so neat! One of the best I have ever seen. I love your Easter pics looks like a alot of fun!
ReplyDeleteMandy! I was blog stalking and found yours!!! You have such a beautiful family. And I am so impressed with your photography skills... Are you still in the Valley, because Matt and I need to get our pics done ASAP!! (We haven't had them done since we got engaged, and Corbin is 4 months and I haven't got his done... Anyway, I hope all is well!!
ReplyDeleteStef
Love the pics! Happy belated Easter and thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDelete