Sunday, May 17, 2009

In a Slump

So I have not been blogging so good lately. There has been a lot going on and quite frankly I just have not been feeling happy and in the mood to be happy go lucky lately. I am trying. It's getting better, but it was tough at first. Joe's work has been so incredibly slow, the inevitable happened and everyone took a huge pay cut. I think we all expected it, but it does not make it any more fun when it does happen. I think my stress load doubled that day. Then the fact that he works for his dad and his dad wants to move the whole company across the country to Pennsylvania really set my stress level above and beyond.....what a month it has been. I honestly could not tell you what is going to happen. I CAN tell you that I am not moving to Pennsylvania. The weirdest thing about the whole deal is his dad came back and has been back for a week, and nothing has been said about the whole deal to Joe. I have no idea what is going on, it's like everything is such a secret to his dad?! I don't get it, it drives me crazy, but I guess until our job is gone we will continue doing what we are doing and hope that in the end everything will work out okay. I just have not been in a chipper mood and have not felt like blogging. Sorry guys.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I hope you don't move!! That is so hard. I hope his work picks up and things get back to normal for you. It will all work out and I don't blame you for not wanting to blog. That's a lot of stress to be under.

    ReplyDelete