Friday, April 10, 2009

Uncle Josh



So this was over a month ago, but I am just now getting to blog about it. I want to take the time to say how AWESOME uncle Josh is. He is my brother and the most fun and best uncle ever! We all went down to the Sportsman's Expo in Utah. Our whole family--mom and dad, Josh and Miranda, Amber & Eldon, Joe and I, and all of the kids. We all ate at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a long wait. While waiting, uncle Josh took all 4 little girls into the mall and let them build a bear. He bought them whatever animal they wanted, clothes and wigs and shoes, completely decked out bears! The girls LOVED it! What an awesome uncle he is! And this is just one thing he has done. He takes them to his house and makes cookies with them, he takes them out for ice cream, he even took Lindsay up to the book fair while watching her to buy her some books, but they were closed, so they settled for ice cream instead. He lets the girls put makeup on him too. What an awesome guy he is, we all just love him to pieces. We love you Uncle Josh!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a softie! Josh has always been a good guy. What lucky neices; I am sure they idolize him--and he probably loves them to death, as well. What a nice post, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the best! I am so glad they have an Uncle Josh!!!

    ReplyDelete