I have done it once again, I have let myself get so behind on my blog, I am determined to catch it up before the end of the year (in less than a week) so that I can put our whole year in another blog book. Halloween was great this year, Bob and Peg came home to visit! We had a great time! All of the kids were so stinking cute this year! Here are a ton of pictures of our visiting and the costumes.The first is of my super cute sweet little girls! Linds was a witch and Aubrey was a leopard kitty.

The next is of the little man Easton. He is so cute, he is such his father's child! I just loved this cute little beanie on him!
Briggs
Cale and Briggs
Miranda and Easton
Bobbo and Ashton (hiding) freaking out and then Briggs would start laughing
Peg's first time holding sweet baby Easton
Madison as a mummy
Easton's first costume was a spider
Briggs was a cute little lion
Libby was a witch
My sweet kitty Aubrey and Libby
Libby
Yeah...Briggs was NOT happy when uncle Bobby picked him up!
Dad and Josh
Easton
What a CUTE group of kids we have!
Okay, Bobbo is awesome at playing the guitar!!! We sat and had him play us some songs. He is really good!
Josh
Libby doing the "dig" or "scoop" or "dip" or "roll" (I can't remember what it's called! LOL!
The girls' buckets were loaded before we left grandma's house! Thank goodness too, because it was raining all night!

















No comments:
Post a Comment