Sunday, September 5, 2010

my baby went to kindergarten...

Aubrey got to start Kindergarten this year.  She was so excited to go!  I was sad, of course, because she is my baby!  She was more than ready to go though.  It's so sad to see them both get so big! :( I love them to pieces!  Aubrey got Mrs. Aimone as her kindergarten teacher, and Lindsay got Mrs. Bright as her 3rd grade teacher.  The first day of school was very quiet and weird not having them here with me.  We are so busy during the week after school that I really miss my girls! Our school went to a 4 day school week this year as well.  I definitely will be looking forward to Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays this year! Walking in the school with daddyMy big 3rd grader, Lindsay, walking into her classroom.At third grade, I am not so cool...this is a look of "oh come on mom do you have to take a picture?!" Aubrey walking to her classOh come on mom...put down the camera already! My baby girl all ready to go to her first day of kindergarten!

1 comment:

  1. I love love your song on here! It is one of my favorites! I drive past my house I grew up in Mt. View and sometimes just wish I could go inside!! Aubrey and Lindsay look so cute on there first day! I was so so sad last year when Treyton went! It is hard to watch them grow up so fast! Shes so pretty and your oldest I LOVE there shoes so stinking cute!!! Good LUck at school!!

    ReplyDelete