Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July fun!

This year we went down to Fort Bridger and watched the parade on the 4th of July.  They had a  lot of fun activities going on this year.  My girls had a blast, and it was a very fun 4th of July! They had a mechanical bull and Aubrey wanted to ride it.  We told her to put her hand up, and this was all she raised it, lol.  She had a blast riding the bull! Joe got on the mechanical bull...good times! we told Aubrey to put her hand up--high!and the falling off part....Joe and I--it is a rare occasion that we get our picture taken together!  Amber snapped this one for us at the parade :) The girls were so cute, they were waving at smokey the bear. Joe and Josh watching the paradeMy fourth of July cuties--I really love both of these sweet sweet girls soooo much! We went to the fort to participate in the 4th of July activities.  The girls got to do "kick the can icecream" they made homemade ice cream in a can.  What a fun yummy treat! The girls all got a certificate for riding stick ponies and helping carry the mail at the fort.Joe and Josh Chandler puffing their chests out looking manly for the picture.These are not from this year, but I did not put them in here last year, and really want them to be in our blog book.  I was experimenting with my camera and we spelled our names out backwards with sparklers and recorded our names with them.  I thought they turned out pretty neat :)  We had a lot of fun doing it!The girls each made a heart with their sparklers

1 comment: