Thursday, June 24, 2010

This week I am thankful for:

1. my children. Every day they make me smile, some days are really hard and I want to scream, but I would not change anything for the world. They make me so happy!

2. my mom. She has been gone doing girls camp this week, and you don't realize how much you need your mom until she is not available! I have been missing her this week! I need my mom and rely on her for so much!

3. family. I have the best family ever. I love both my family and Joe's family, they are all so great and I am so very thankful for them all.

4. swamp coolers. I would die of heat if I didn't have our swamp cooler! I don't know what I'd do without that thing!

5. my life. it's days like these I look at how really blessed I am to have everything I have, and I could have it so much worse, and I am really thankful for everything that I have in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment