Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Finally have time!

I have been incredibly busy since the beginning of May! I will give you a little info on what's been going on lately. Aubrey Jo taught herself how to ride her bike! Without training wheels! She is so cute, and we are proud of her! She just went out and did it on her own!

Mother's day came, and it was the best mother's day! Joe and the girls were wonderful to me this year and I had a great mother's day! I made my mom these super cute blocks for her house. I really want to make me some now! :)

We had Grandpa Reger come and visit us mid-may. That is always a fun time. :) We got everyone together at our house for a barbecue, and that was great!

We got all of the grandkids together on the Reger side and took some pictures of them, they turned out so cute!

Chantell came out and did our toes...she is going to school to learn how to do nails and pedicures and manicures, etc. She did "glitter toes" on all of us, we hung out and visited and celebrated my birthday and had such a great time!

The school year came to an end, and I am officially done doing the cross walk! (yay!) I took my driving test to get my class b cdl in May and I passed! I am going to be a substitute bus driver next year! :) After school got out we went to Laramie for a bus training. It was incredibly boring and I had a hard time leaving my girls for 3 days. It was okay, but man I just really didn't have fun! LOL

When we got home I was super busy working on pictures, which I am now all the way caught up on! YAY! We had Father's day, and Joe was on graveyards this year. It was kind of a bummer! I made a really special book for my dad about his dad, Grandpa Matthews, who died two years ago in March. It was so hard to do, but what a wonderful book that future generations can read and get to know how awesome he was!!!

Lindsay earned another award for reading and got her name on the plaque at school! I am so beyond proud of her!!! She is soooo stinking smart and I just love her to pieces! I am sick because I took pictures and I think they accidentally got deleted! :( :(

Aubrey graduated from preschool! She got all screened and registered for Kindergarten. She is so excited! She got Mrs. Aimone next year, and I don't think there is more perfect of a match for my little animal lover! We saw Mrs. Aimone and she told us when she has bum lambs every spring she brings them to school and lets the kids take care of them and feed them! Wow, my little Aubrey Jo will be in heaven! :)

We had Libby come spend the night at our house for a week while Peg went up to North Dakota for a week. The girls had so much fun! Bob and Peg moved a week and a half ago :( I am so sad that they are gone, we already miss them so much! Aubrey Jo just loves libby so much, it's just not the same without them all here. :( I did capture a few pictures of the sweet girls before they left.

We got two more ponies! What a headache they have been some days! But they are finally settling in and calming down, and growing on us. The girls can ride Otis, the bigger one. I'm starting to really love them :)

Lindsay turned 8! Holy cow, how can I be that old? I wanted to smack uncle JD when he pointed out that she is half way to her driving age! AHHHH!

And my biggest personal accomplishment, on saturday I ran a 5k! Everyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a runner! I realize now that I was trying to run too fast, if you go really slow you can go a lot longer! I signed up for the 5k and did it--I was totally dying while doing it, and it really felt like 5 miles instead of 3.1, but I DID IT! What a huge accomplishment for me! I finished it in 36 and a half minutes. YAY go me!

Anyway, that's become a book, but that is everything that has been going on in our world! I am really going to try to keep up now that I am all caught up on pictures and everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment