Sunday, January 6, 2013

WOW!  As I sit here and scroll through my blog, I see cute cute pictures of my girls from when they were a LOT younger...and I am sad that I ever stopped doing my blog.  I got so busy and so behind, and did not want to miss everything that I needed to catch up on.  I wish I had blogged it all...but anything is better than nothing, so here I go again.  I am starting fresh, from now and moving forward.  One of my resolutions this year is to blog again.  I made a deal with my aunt Peg that I would blog with her.  I am going to try my best to blog every week and keep up with it.  I hope that at the end of this year I will have a year of blog posts to look back on and reminisce through.  I am excited to do it again! 

A little bit about what has been going on in our life.  Joe is working at FMC and has been there for 3 years now.  We are happy and love his day job!  He just got a bid and will be moved into the diesel shop in the mine soon.  He's pretty excited about it.  I have been driving the bus and really love my route...but have decided that I am going to finish this year and then start substitute teaching in the schools.  I think the schedule will be better for my family, and having the flexibility to pick my own schedule will be really nice.  I will be sad to leave the kids on my bus, but also very excited to move on to a new adventure and spend more time in the schools.  I have been crocheting some darling hats with my mom and Aunt Peg, and we have done several craft fairs and have been successful with it.  We are working on putting our etsy store together and trying to expand our hat business.  It's very exciting.  I hope we do well!  I have also been busy with my photography.  After taking a break over a year ago, I got back into it and have been enjoying it more because I limited myself on how many sessions I'd book.  I love pictures, I love photography, it is my passion and I am excited for another successful year and many amazing pictures I will be able to take!


We finally had our family pictures taken this past year, by one of my good photographer friends, Tara Bolgiano (soon to be Holmes!) of Blushing Crow Studio.  They turned out amazing!  Here are just a few that I loved!  I will add more as I get them all edited!  
















1 comment:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the family pictures!!
    You are gorgeous Mand and the girls are so adorable! Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete