So here goes--yesterday we were preparing for Miranda's bridal shower. You see, my big brother Josh is getting married. In 3 weeks! I am so beyond thrilled and excited for them! Josh has always been only 11 months older than me, and we were always the best of friends growing up. We were in the same grade since first grade, because he went to transitional. We grew up together, hung out together, and have always been very close. I love my big brother Josh, so to see him find a girl so awesome as Miranda, that is just so great! We couldn't ask for anyone better. We just love her so much, and think they are both so cute together! I am so very excited for them to get married and begin this new journey together.
Anyway, I know I am getting off track now, so back to my preparing for her shower. I wanted to do some cupcakes or something cute for the shower. So my mom and I were checking out sites online and found this super cute site: www.bakerella.com and saw these really cute "cake pops". I thought how fun, so I decided to make those instead.









They are so cute and so yummy, but the girls are even cuter!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are super fun and really cute. Were they easy to make? They turned out great. Congrats to Josh and Miranda! And you surely know how to throw a party, Mandy :).
ReplyDelete