Monday, September 14, 2009

I'vE cOmE tO rEaLiZe.....

RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note completing the 35 "I’ve come to realize." At the end, choose the friends you want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you or I knew you way back when and am interested in what life has taught you

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size ...is just never going to be big

2. I've come to realize that my job...is nothing I should ever take for granted. So many people out there have GOOD jobs, it is so hard to see people not be greatful for a job when you are struggling to find one yourself. (or your husband is)

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I want to listen to harder rock music, it keeps me awake more.

4. I've come to realize that I need....my husband. more than a week at a time. reassurance. love. to know that things are going to be okay and that just is not happening right now and I hate it.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...a lot of things that I really don't care about and that don't matter to me at all.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...everything that can go wrong does

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...i don't ever drink much

8. I've come to realize that money...is evil, everything revolves around it. It does not matter to me, stuff is just stuff I can go without all of that if I can have my husband home. I wish the world did not revolve around money, but I am willing to give it all up.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...are just rude

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ...try to be the best mom to my girls that I can, and always try to give as much as I can. want to have a game plan. be a procrastinator. be emotional. have stress.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...are the best brothers and sister in the whole world and I love them all so much!

12. I've come to realize that my mom...has taught me so much in my lifetime and I am the person I am today because of her.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is one of those things I don't ever know what I did without, it's awful when I forget it at home, I am attached to it.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...my husband was laying in bed beside me and I was happy even though I had to get up and go do the crosswalk, things could not be better.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I almost forgot to be the tooth fairy! I jumped out of bed and did not forget!

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...I wish I had more than a week with Joe and we could actually do something together for our anniversary tomorrow. Or one of these days off. But *sigh* that just won't happen. :(

17. I've come to realize that my dad...is definitely one of the best people in the world and I love him so much, he makes me smile and laugh and I just love him!

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...i am on there for a while lol.

19. I've come to realize that today...I need to have a more positive attitude about things

20. I've come to realize that tonight...I have a lot of stuff to do.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow..has been 8 wonderful years married to my beyond wonderful husband!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...do anything to have joe be home with us all of the time, to get rid of pennsylvania forever.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re-post this is...will post this. I can't fret over who will or who wont.

24. I've come to realize that life...has its bumps in the road, but it only makes you stronger to climb over them and keep on going.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...was a kick in the butt--we replaced our roof and holy cow it was exhausting!

26. I've come to realize that marriage...is the best thing ever, I love him so much, he is my best friend in the whole world.

27. I've come to realize that my (close) friends...love me no matter what.

28. I've come to realize that this year...has really not been a very good one!

29. I've come to realize that my ex ..what? I don't have an ex....

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...get off of here and clean aubrey's bedroom with her.

31. I've come to realize that I love...my family, photography, music, scrapbooking, reading, freshly cleaned bedding and clothes, the smell of rain

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...a lot of people.

33. I've come to realize my past...is over and I cannot dwell on it, hindsight is 20/20 and you can only learn from your mistakes.

34. I've come to realize that parties...are a pain in the butt lol.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of losing a loved one!

No comments:

Post a Comment